FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 2
*This course is the afternoon component of level 2 in the full-time French program. Students must be enrolled in Conversation Française level 2 to take this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand and deliver simple messages using appropriate language;
• Interact by speaking and writing in social, commercial and cultural settings;
• Take part in simple conversations;
• Become more spontaneous when speaking;
• Build vocabulary and choose the right words;
• Explore the socio-cultural environment of French Québec and Canada's other francophone regions.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone studying French in our part-time program who wants to study full-time.
• Students who completed Level 1 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to improve their elementary-level French.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in the French Language Program.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
Important detailsNote: a placement test will be given to ensure you end up in the course that's right for you.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEFR 155||FRANÇAIS COMMUNICATION ET CULTURE 1|
|CEFR 225||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 2 (Co-requisite)|
© Concordia University