CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE - NIVEAU DÉBUTANT
If you don't speak or write French but you'd really love to learn, this is the place to start. It's also the prerequisite course for French Conversation Level 1. Think of it as an introduction, a chance to learn basic vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar. You'll also acquire a foundation in French so you can function in the classroom and in the most basic situations outside the classroom. Ready to start?
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Begin to understand basic information;
• Follow simple instructions;
• Structure simple sentences;
• Build basic vocabulary;
• Build a foundation for continued learning.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to start learning French.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
Important detailsAny student entering the program must write an in-person placement test in order to determine their level in the program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University