Your take-awayThis program is a great way to:
• Improve your English communications skills;
• Learn effective communication strategies;
• Better understand social cues to enhance comprehension;
• Refine your grammar and pronunciation skills;
• Deepen your familiarity with North American culture;
• Gain confidence in English to interact in a variety of formal and informal settings.
Our approachThis program features small class sizes and takes an integrative approach to learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living in English.
Who benefits the most?• Adults, 18 to 30, who have intermediate to advanced English skills and want to improve.
• Visitors to Montréal who want a unique, enriching English-language learning experience;
• English students who want to enrich their understanding of North American culture.
• People trying to enter the job market or to improve their employment opportunities by enhancing their English skills.
Important detailsADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• 18 years of age
• Students should hold an intermediate level of English (CEFR A2 / IELTS 4.5 or equivalent)
Program Fee: $2,385
Program Fees (including airport pick-up and accommodation at EVO Montreal): $3,285
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University