IELTS GENERAL TRAINING TEST WRITING PREPARATION
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Write a well-organized letter that uses the appropriate register (tone of voice) and style;
• Write a relevant, well-structured essay that clearly communicates your point of view;
• Sequence information and ideas logically using a range of cohesive devices appropriately;
• Broaden your vocabulary and write more accurately;
• Gain comfort and confidence with your writing and communications skills.
Our approachThis is a skill-focused exam preparation course that promotes learning at your own pace. Through instruction, plenty of practice and clear feedback, you’ll be able to improve your score on the exam so you can get where you’re going.
Who benefits the most?• Applicants for immigration to Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
• Applicants for permanent residency to Canada.
• Candidates who want to complete their secondary education, undertake work experience or training programs not at degree level.
• English-language learners who want to track their progress.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University