IELTS ACADEMIC TEST WRITING PREPARATION
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Organize, present and compare data in a table and a chart (bar, pie, line graph) in a well-organized way using specific academic language;
• Describe stages of a process or procedures, events and sequence of events;
• Write a relevant, well-structured essay using different levels of language accurately and effectively;
• Broaden your use of academic language and increase your control of language;
• Become more comfortable using language specific to academic settings.
Our approachThis preparatory course focuses on building writing skills through guidance, individualized feedback and student-centered activities. Practice and preparation are one of the keys to preparing for your IELTS exam and you’ll get plenty of it here.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University