IELTS 6+ - THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
The most important of which is this: you'll get a wealth of expert guidance and online tutorials to help you do your very best in the four key areas of the exam: reading, listening, speaking and writing. You'll also get the opportunity to challenge your abilities through mini exams and simulated test questions. In short, you'll get the preparation you need to increase your score to its full potential. How high can you score? Let's find out.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Improve your performance and score on the IELTS exam;
• Practice and improve the four components of the test: reading, listening, speaking and writing;
• Gain proficiency and confidence in your English skills;
Our approachThis is a skills-based, student-centred preparatory course, so you'll be learning through lectures, exercises, assignments and simulated test questions. Practice and preparation are one of the keys to preparing for your IELTS exam.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone applying for a work visa, professional recognition or for permanent residency in Canada.
• Students who plan to enroll in studies at Concordia University or another institution.
• Applicants and international graduates seeking professional registration.
• Candidates for scholarships and/or professional certifications.
• English-language learners who want to track their progress.
• Students and workers applying for visas in countries that require IELTS test results.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University