TOEFL TEST PREP
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Improve your performance and score on the iBT-TOEFL exam;
• Develop strategies and skills to better handle the four components of the test: reading, listening, speaking and writing;
• Gain proficiency and confidence in your English skills;
• Integrate and communicate primary and secondary language skills.
Our approachThis is a skills-based, student-centred preparatory course, so you'll be learning through lectures, exercises, assignments and simulated test questions. Preparation and practice are the keys to getting you ready for your TOEFL exam.
Who benefits the most?• Students who plan to enroll in studies at Concordia University or another institution.
• Candidates for scholarships and/or professional certifications.
• English-language learners who want to track their progress.
• Students and workers applying for visas in countries that require certification of English-language proficiency.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University