TOEFL TEST PREP
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Improve your performance and score on the iBT-TOEFL exam;
• Develop strategies and skills to better handle the four components of the test: reading, listening, speaking and writing;
• Gain proficiency and confidence in your English skills;
• Integrate and communicate primary and secondary language skills.
Our approachThis is a skills-based, student-centred preparatory course, so you'll be learning through lectures, exercises, assignments and simulated test questions. Preparation and practice are the keys to getting you ready for your TOEFL exam.
Who benefits the most?• Students who plan to enroll in studies at Concordia University or another institution.
• Candidates for scholarships and/or professional certifications.
• English-language learners who want to track their progress.
• Students and workers applying for visas in countries that require certification of English-language proficiency.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University