GRAPHIC DESIGN II
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify and understand the fundamentals of branding strategies;
• Apply the practical tools needed in advertising and communications;
• Develop a critical thinking method and apply it to visual communication;
• Design visual elements to serve a specific message;
• Create visual identities;
• Design graphics for diverse media and advertising materials.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from experienced pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEDP 110 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of desktop publishing.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, illustration, printmaking, page layout and digital publication.
• Anyone interested in updating their professional portfolio with the latest design trends.
• Students looking onward to an academic path in design.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or are open new horizons.
• Small business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Exhibition designers, fine artists, interior designers, landscape architects, multimedia specialists, photographers and UX designers could also greatly benefit from courses in this program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEDP 110||GRAPHIC DESIGN I|
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Graphic Applications in Desktop Publishing (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Graphic Applications in Desktop Publishing (part-time)
© Concordia University