ESSENTIAL DETECTION AND INCIDENT RESPONSE
If you’re really interested in a career in incident response, the course in Advanced Detection and Incident Response you will go further, deepening your understanding and mastering your skills.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Respond, contain and remediate cyber attacks;
• Become familiar with the main components of an incident response program including management strategies, processes and playbooks in order to detect and respond to a cyber incident;
• Describe an environment's threat surface, in order to identify its areas of weakness or vulnerability;
• Adapt defensive strategies depending on the threat type and threat actor;
• Integrate threat intelligence into the response cycle.
Our approachIn this program, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project- based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?• Professionals who want to gain expertise in threat detection and analysis and incident response.
• Professionals who want to mitigate threats using a know-your-enemy approach.
• Managers and cyber-security professionals who want to ensure organizational resilience and business continuity.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
© Concordia University