THREAT INTEL AND OFFENSIVE SECURITY
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Extract Intelligence from incidents to gain an edge over the attacker;
• Respond strategically to a cyber-attack by focusing on disrupting the attacker, not the symptoms of the attack;
• Think like an attacker and become familiar with their tools to be prepared to respond to future incidents;
• Prepare threat-intel reports that are actionable at the strategic, operational and tactical levels.
Our approachIn this program, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project- based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?• Professionals who want to gain expertise in threat detection, analysis and incident response.
• Professionals who want to mitigate threats using a know-your-enemy approach.
• Managers and cyber-security professionals who want to ensure organizational resilience and business continuity.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
© Concordia University