GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
● Develop a detailed course of action to respond to internal and external vulnerabilities, incidents and threats within an organization;
● Map business needs and compliance requirements to risk-management strategies using processes, systems and controls;
● Deliver clear, concise and focused communication and recommendations to the appropriate audiences for effective decision-making;
● Operate ethically within organizational, legal and regulatory rules and policies.
Read more about this course here
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts. This course will be taught fully online in synchronous sessions.
Who benefits the most?● Professionals and employees who want to effectively document and communicate cyber security risk-related information to the right people at the right time.
● Professionals and employees who want to develop strategic thinking that responds to internal and external vulnerabilities, incidents and threats.
● Professionals and employees who want to influence ethical decision-making and follow organizational, legal and regulatory policies.
● Students seeking an introduction to cyber security governance structures and risk-assessment and mitigation techniques.
● Business, risk-management professionals and consultants who want to better understand the relationship between business risks and IT risks.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University