BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify the key business assets that need to be protected within an organization;
• Compare attacker profiles, motivations and tactics—know your enemy to better analyze your risk and prepare your response;
• Analyze the strategies, methodologies and frameworks in place to protect business assets and promote organizational resilience;
• Demonstrate common cybersecurity tools and techniques used by organizations to protect their key assets.
• Articulate the main regulatory, legal and ethical requirements that frame the work of cyber-security professionals;
Our approachIn this program, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project- based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?• Business, risk-management professionals and consultants seeking technical knowledge and know-how to work in cyber security.
• Managers, IT team members and other professionals who want to better communicate with their cyber-security team or their cyber-security service provider.
• Business and IT professionals who are thinking of transitioning into cyber-security roles within an organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University