Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the terminology of 3D Computer Aided Design with Solid Modeling;
• Learn the principles and operation of CATIA;
• Familiarize yourself with the drop-down menu, toolbars, icons, specification tree and command-line structure;
• Learn the techniques involved in producing and presenting 3D drawings;
• Learn the concepts of feature-based and parametric modeling.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from an experienced pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this online.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn AutoCAD, SolidWorks and CATIA.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing, designers, draftspersons, machinists and woodworkers or other related fields.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
• Engineering undergraduates and graduate students in Industrial and mechanical specializations.
• CEGEP students who want to prepare for undergraduate degrees and employment.
• Professional and technical staff and engineers who want to update their design techniques and skills.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CECD 329||AUTOCAD - 3D MODELING|
© Concordia University