AUTOCAD - 3D MODELING
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD's 3D modeling capabilities;
• Understand the fundamentals of 3D construction;
• Learn basic techniques for creating and modeling CAD geometry;
• Produce models and drawings required for manufacturing;
• Develop professional-level skills and techniques.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from an experienced pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this online.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of 3D modeling.
• Students who want to learn AutoCAD, SolidWorks and CATIA.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing, designers, draftspersons, machinists and woodworkers or other related fields.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
• Engineering undergraduates and graduate students in Industrial and mechanical specializations.
• CEGEP students who want to prepare for undergraduate degrees and employment.
• Professional and technical staff and engineers who want to update their design techniques and skills.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECD 219||INTRO TO AUTOCAD|
© Concordia University