Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Identify and produce a binding and enforceable contract;
• Employ the relevant articles of the Civil Code of Québec as they apply to specific business scenarios;
• Determine the most suitable form of business ownership for a new or existing enterprise;
• Develop legally acceptable employment conditions in the workplace.
Our approachYour classes will consist of lectures and dynamic discussions on emerging legal topics presented by an experience business lawyer. You'll be strongly encouraged to participate, share your point of view and make your case. This course is blended, so you can take your learning to a new height with 10-hours of online content and interaction.
Who benefits the most?• Students who want an introduction to the essentials of business law.
• Students who want to pursue a career or studies in any type of business.
• Budding entrepreneurs who want to understand business law and reduce their liability.
• HR employees and business owners who want to understand the law in the context of the workplace.
• Banking or engineering employees who want to move up through the ranks.
• Young students considering law school and looking for a stepping-stone.
• Anyone who might have to enter into a business contract.
• Anyone who wants to learn more about organizational structures.
• Foreign business students who want to learn the basics of Québec Civil code as it relates to business.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Business Essentials (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Business Essentials (part-time)
Find out more about the
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (full-time intensive)
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (part-time)
© Concordia University