BIG DATA INFRASTRUCTURE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the core infrastructure concepts to deploy Big Data applications at scale;
• Acquire practical expertise with those concepts using state-of-the-art cloud systems;
• Deploy the analytics solutions reviewed in CEBD 1260, at scale, on those cloud systems.
Our approachThis course employs project-based learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and not just theory. You'll be taught in our computer labs by an industry pro using state-of-the-art technologies, software and equipment.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEBD 1260 and want to continue their studies.
• Individuals who want to improve the performance of their organization by better harnessing Big Data.
• Professionals who want to leverage data for better decision-making.
• Entrepreneurs with projects that could benefit from data analytics.
• Students in fields like geography, biology, psychology, humanities or any other field with big data.
• IT professionals who want to transition to Big Data from more traditional sectors.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEBD 1160||INTRO TO BIG DATA TECHNOLOGY|
© Concordia University