BIG DATA INFRASTRUCTURE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the core infrastructure concepts to deploy Big Data applications at scale;
• Acquire practical expertise with those concepts using state-of-the-art cloud systems;
• Deploy the analytics solutions reviewed in CEBD 1260, at scale, on those cloud systems.
Our approachThis course employs project-based learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and not just theory. You'll be taught in our computer labs by an industry pro using state-of-the-art technologies, software and equipment.
Knowledge of SQL, Python and/or R and software development is highly recommended. Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEBD 1260 and want to continue their studies.
• Individuals who want to improve the performance of their organization by better harnessing Big Data.
• Professionals who want to leverage data for better decision-making.
• Entrepreneurs with projects that could benefit from data analytics.
• Students in fields like geography, biology, psychology, humanities or any other field with big data.
• IT professionals who want to transition to Big Data from more traditional sectors.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEBD 1160||INTRO TO BIG DATA TECHNOLOGY|
© Concordia University