BIG DATA VISUALIZATION AND STORYTELLING
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn how to transform data into insights;
• Translate business needs into data analysis and visualize it with best-in-class graphics;
• Assemble graphics, maps and numbers into stunning stories;
• Learn how to manage a Big Data project.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from experienced pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software like data transformation tools, NoSQL and Hadoop, Data Visualization and Data Storytelling tools. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEBD 1250 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of Big Data.
• Students who want to work in Big Data / Data Science for a large- or medium-sized company.
• Students who want to create their own startup in Data Science / Big Data.
• Employees in the business-intelligence field who want to upgrade their skills or broaden their horizons.
• Employees or students who want to become Data Scientists.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEBD 1150||INTRO TO BIG DATA BUSINESS CASES AND DATA COLLECTION|
© Concordia University