Concordia Dome Ultimate - How to Register
Register your team into the CDUL – Fall/Winter 2019-20
Online registration begins Monday, Oct. 21
- Prospective team captains must REGISTER A TEAM first in order to have the team placed into the league
- Once the fee is paid, team captains must submit a complete roster by Nov. 3.
- The team fee covers a maximum of twelve (12) registered players.
- Once a team has secured placement into the league, all players must register themselves online, following the link received from their captains or in person on the team they choose with no added fee. Players must be registered prior to the first game or a spare fee must be purchased.
- Captains are only allowed to enter one team into the league
Registering in person?
Service Centre (Loyola)
7200 Sherbrooke W.
Mon – Fri 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday noon to 9 p.m.
Payments by debit card or credit card only.