Emergency Management Program
Emergencies are generally unexpected and can disrupt university operations and academic activities. The emergency management program at Concordia seeks to improve resilience at the universities through risk identification and mitigation, preparedness planning and education, coordinating response and facilitating recovery.
To learn more about Concordia’s emergency response framework, download the emergency response plan summary.
News and Events
Emergency Management oversees the following programs:
- Emergency response planning, coordination and education
- Severe weather monitoring and response
- Fire prevention
- Emergency alerts and notification systems
- Hazardous material spill response
- Business continuity planning
- Volunteer emergency responder (CERT)
- Travel registry and international emergencies
- First Aid, CPR and fire prevention training