Political Science Graduate Student Association (PSGSA)
Recognizing the diverse interests and needs of the Concordia University Political Science Graduate Students, the Political Science Graduate Student Association (PSGSA) will strive to act in a manner that is representative of its members.
The PSGSA, under the parameters set forth within these General By-Laws, shall:
- Represent the collective interests and promote the general welfare of the Political Science graduate students of Concordia University.
- Provide a platform to stimulate opportunities for all members in a variety of cultural, intellectual, political, recreational and social activities.
- Provide representation for its members to promote the influence of graduate students on decision-making bodies and encourage the involvement of its members in political processes, both internal and external to the University.
- Create a positive working and social environment for its members.
- Advocate to improve the quality of graduate education at Concordia.
- Facilitate cooperation among students by providing services and organizing events, which supplement the learning experience of its members and develop a sense of community.
- Publicize information of interest to association members.
- Support endeavors to foster and disseminate the work of students in the Masters of Public Policy and Public Administration (MPPPA) and PhD students in Political.
|Executive Chair||Ashley Rodriques|
|Vice-Chair of Financial Affairs||Michael Morgan|
|Vice-Chair of Academic Affairs||Charlie Orme|
|Vice-Chair of Internal Affairs
|Vice-Chair of Represenatation and Grievance||Santana Briggs
|Vice-Chair of Social Affairs
Interdisciplinary Discussion Board
Interested in collaborating with other departments on activities or projects? The PSGSA has set up an Interdisciplinary Discussion Board.