The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
- ADVANCEMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS PROSPECT RESEARCHER (C1749)
- UNIVERSITY COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR, SERVICES (P4613A)
- ADVANCEMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS ASSISTANT PROSPECT RESEARCHER, FACULTIES (P5839)
- RESEARCH AND GRADUATE STUDIES –FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCE MANAGER, ACADEMIC PLANNING & GRADUATE STRATEGIC ENROLMENT (C1842)
- FINANCIAL SERVICES SERVICE ASSISTANT, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (P4927-P5090A)