The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
University Staff Opportunities
- DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES SENIOR ADVISOR, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (C4564)
- ENROLMENT SERVICES, OFFICE OF STUDENT RECRUITMENT STUDENT RECRUITMENT INFORMATION OFFICER (P1577)
- UNIVERSITY COMMUNICATION SERVICES (UCS) MANAGER, PUBLICATIONS AND PROJECTS - ADVANCEMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS (C5512)
- INSTRUCTIONAL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (IITS) SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, INTERMEDIATE (P4284B)
- DEAN OF STUDENTS OFFICE INTERFAITH FACILITATOR, MULTI-FAITH AND SPIRITUALITY CENTRE (P4811)