The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
University Staff Opportunities
- CONCORDIA STORES DIGITAL & ART SUPPLY STORE COORDINATOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE (P5762)
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT DATA COORDINATOR, SHARED SERVICES (P5761)
- OFFICE OF THE PROVOST PROJECT COORDINATOR (P1875)
- JOHN MOLSON EXECUTIVE CENTRE (JMEC) ADVISOR, EXECUTIVE EDUCATION (P5589A)
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCE ACADEMIC COUNSELOR (P4111B)