The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
University Staff Opportunities
- FACILITIES OPERATIONS LAMPMAN - ELECTRICAL DIVISION (P3982)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE PROGRAM COORDINATOR, COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (P2413B)
- INSTITUTE FOR COOPERATIVE EDUCATION (ICE) ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (P2532B)
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND SCIENCE ACADEMIC COUNSELOR (P1834)
- ENROLMENT SERVICES ADMISSIONS ASSISTANT (P2506A)