The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
University Staff Opportunities
- ENROLMENT SERVICES ADMISSIONS INFORMATION OFFICER (P4528A)
- UNIVERSITY LIBRARY – ACCESS SERVICES CIRCULATION/STACKS CLERK (P3898)
- STUDENT RECRUITMENT SERVICES STUDENT RECRUITMENT OFFICER (P1944-P4375)
- STUDENT SUCCESS CENTRE MANAGER, SERVICES FOR NEW STUDENTS (C1731)
- SIMONE DE BEAUVOIR INSTITUTE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM AND INTERNSHIP COORDINATOR (P1931)