The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
University Staff Opportunities
- ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCE COORDINATOR, ACADEMIC PROGRAMS (P5572)
- RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND ARCHIVES RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (P5710)
- ADVANCEMENT & ALUMNI RELATIONS MANAGER, CALL CENTRE (P5447)
- INSTITUTIONAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS DATA ANALYST/STATISTICIAN (P5426)
- FINANCE, JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (JMSB) DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT (P2598B)