The Concordia University Journalism Department is pleased to offer a space to organizations and individuals who wish to reach out to our students for job and internship possibilities. The Department does not endorse nor promote them. Individual students are expected to investigate and evaluate the positions and opportunities that they wish to explore.
University Staff Opportunities
- ADVANCEMENT AND ALUMNI RELATIONS, CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT, ARTS AND SCIENCE (C5426)
- CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CCE) SERVICE ASSISTANT (P5767)
- HOSPITALITY CONCORDIA BOOKING & CAMPUS SERVICE COORDINATOR (P4867)
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ENGINEER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT (P5812)
- BIOLOGY TEACHING AND INSTRUMENT LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (P1887)