Prospective students who would like more information on any of our programs are encouraged to call the department at 514-848-2424, ext. 3327.
Advising for new students
Newly admitted students must attend the academic advising meetings for new students in order to receive permission for course registration. Students should contact the department secretary for the meeting schedule: 514-848-2424, ext. 3327.
In preparation for your advising session, all newly accepted students are strongly encouraged to read the documents below.
- New Student Advising Information 2017-2018
- New Student Advising Information 2018-2019
- Academic Advising Course Selection Form - New Curriculum
- Academic Advising Course Selection Form - Old Curriculum
- Academic Advising Form 2017
Students who have been accepted into an Extended Credit Program should read the information in the link below prior to advising.
Students who are presently enrolled in another BSc programs and wish to be considered for an Internal Transfer, are asked to please read the document below for further details.
This document targets students who want to transfer internally from another BSc program like Psychology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Math, Physics, and other Sciences to Exercise Science
Advising for returning students
Returning students must attend the registration advising meetings for the new academic year in order to get their registration flag lifted. These meetings are usually scheduled between March 20th and 30th each year. Below you will find advising materials pertaining to your particular year of study.
- Students Admitted 2015-2016 (Entering year 3 of any program or 4th year of Athletic Therapy
- Students Admitted 2016-2017 (Entering 2nd year)
- Enrolment Appointment Dates 2018-19
Degree Transfers from non-BSc degrees
Students who wish to be considered for a Degree Transfer can find details and requirements below.
New and returning EXCI students who wish to meet with Mr. Panenic:
We would like to remind you that our academic advisor is not a "general career counsellor" and needs to limit his advising advice to Exercise Science students program issues.
To make an advising appointment with Mr. Panenic, you can:
- Call the department secretary at 514-848-2424, ext. 3327
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org