Special Announcement - Tuition Remission Awards available to selected students in the Major in Irish Studies (up to $3,000 annually)
- Be enrolled in the Major in Irish Studies as a full-time student in both the fall and winter semesters
- Have and maintain an annual GPA of 3.00 or above
- Write a brief Letter of Intent on joining the Major (300 words)
- Meet once a year with the Principal of the School
- Enroll in a minimum number of Irish Studies credits, as approved by the School, in each semester
Students who win Irish Studies Scholarships will receive a Tuition Remission Award in the amount necessary to bring their total to $3,000. Students in the Minor in Irish Studies may be eligible for separate Irish Studies Scholarships of lesser amounts.
*Recipients of Tuition Remission Awards are chosen by the School and these eligibility criteria are subject to review and modification from time to time, at the School’s sole discretion. These Awards are subject to cancellation at any time, at the School’s sole discretion.
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword