Prerequisite Basic Human Interaction Laboratory
Upon conditional acceptance to the program, candidates will be required to successfully complete a one-week residential Basic Human Interaction Laboratory. This is in addition to the residential weeks required in the first and second years of the program.
The student must provide written documentation from laboratory staff that they have demonstrated competency in interpersonal interaction and facilitation.
It is the responsibility of the students to contact the organizations noted below for additional information and to make all necessary payments and arrangements.
Some of the laboratories available include:
- NTL Institute - Human Interaction Laboratory
- Power + Systems - The Power lab
- The Looking Glass Experience at Centre for Creative Leadership
- Centre for Human Relations and Community Studies - Human Interaction Laboratory
- The Bayswater Institute, London, England
- Tavistock Institute, The Leicester Conference, Leicester, UK
- Omega Institute