How Virtual Reality is Changing our World
THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
What is virtual and augmented reality – and how will it affect you?
- 6 p.m. Panel discussion
- 7 p.m. cocktail reception
- John Molson School of Business Building MB 6.101, 1450 Guy St. Montreal
Virtual Reality (VR) has finally arrived. Will it be a hit or a flop?
Stepping back from the hype, there are some big questions — very real questions — about VR’s potential.
Get some answers and key insights from these influencers at this panel discussion, moderated by Concordia's Tiberiu Popa, Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- Marc-Olivier Lepage, COO and co-founder of Vrvana
- Awane Jones, Chief Brand Evangelist at 5th Wall; former CEO of Merchlar, a company that pioneered augmented reality and virtual reality in Canada
- Matthew Boerum, CEO and co-founder of Audible Reality, Inc.
- Samuel Poirier, Co-founder of Retinad
Complimentary; advance registration required
To register by phone call 514-848-2424, ext. 4397, or 1-888-777-3330.