Find out what you want in your career and get steps to achieve it.
CareerBeam is an online resource centre that provides a self-paced process to help you clarify your career goals, develop a professional resume and cover letter, prepare for interviews, develop a network, and implement a strategic career search.
Top 3 things you can do on CareerBeam
Find out about yourself
CareerBeam's career assessment tools use your values, interests and personality to help you develop — and achieve — your professional goals
Research the market
Armed with your career assessment, you can explore companies — local and international — that meet your career search goals.
Get the job
Build an accomplishment-based resume and targeted cover letter, develop your pitch and prepare for your interview with practice videos
How does it work?
CareerBeam offers tools and resources for each aspect of your job search: comprehensive industry and company information, contacts and job postings and career assessments to help you implement your search.
CareerBeam can help you:
- Identify professional direction and explore careers through career assessments
- Create your resume and write a cover letter
- Prepare for an interview
- Generate a network and develop a list of networking questions
- Organize, manage, and implement your job search
- Research and find domestic and international companies and recruiters