Connect with other Concordia alumni around the world via desktop or mobile in quick, one-on-one, text-based chats.
Career Conversations are online events that allow you to meet other #CUalumni to get career advice, exchange contact information and make new connections to grow your online network.
Wednesday, December 6, 12 – 1 p.m.
Career Conversations: Business Matters
Alumni professionals from the business world will share their experience and give you key advice on how to become successful in their industries.
The basics: Easy as 1, 2, 3 ... 4!
Attending an event?
Try one of these questions to start a conversation:
- What did you study at Concordia University?
- What do you do professionally?
- Why did you decide to participate in this event?
- How did you get into your industry area?
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- What's your favorite memory on campus?
- If you could do one thing differently in your career, what would it be?
Hosting an event as a pro?
Get chatting with attendees with these questions:
- Do you know what type of career you are working towards?
- Are you involved in any professional organizations?
- Why did you decide to participate in this event:
- Job Search Strategies
- Interviewing Tips
- LinkedIn Profile Reviews
- Networking Tips to Energize Your Search