Identify yourself as a Quebec student
Quebec's Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de la Science (MESRS) gives you a permanent code to identify you as a student in the Quebec education system. Universities need your permanent code to receive funds to help pay for your education.
You will pay more tuition if you do not have a permanent code.
Register or apply for a permanent code now
Provide Concordia with your existing permanent code – or give us the information needed to create a permanent code –and we will forward your information to the ministry. All you need to do is to visit MyConcordia.ca and fill out the permanent code data form.
- Log in to MyConcordia. Once you are in,
- Click on Student Services under the MyConcordia Menu.
- Find and fill out the permanent code data form there.
If you are not ready to register, you should read more about the permanent code and how to obtain one.
- About the surcharge, surcharge deadlines
- What a permanent code looks like
- Find your permanent code
- New permanent codes
- Contact and help