Identify yourself as a Quebec student
Quebec's Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, Recherche et Science (MESRS) gives you a permanent code to identify you as a student in the Quebec education system. Universities need your permanent code to receive funds to help pay for your education.
You will pay more tuition if you do not have a permanent code.
Register or apply for a permanent code now
Provide Concordia with your existing permanent code – or give us the information needed to create a permanent code –and we will forward your information to the ministry. All you need to do is to visit MyConcordia.ca and fill out the permanent code data form.
- Log in to MyConcordia. Once you are in,
- Click on Student Services under the MyConcordia Menu.
- Find and fill out the permanent code data form there.
About the permanent code
If you are not ready to register, you should read more about the permanent code and how to obtain one. You can read more about:
- How to find your existing permanent code
- Tuition surcharges
- Related deadlines
- Required documents
- Where to submit your information
- Contact and help