JOHN MOLSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
John Molson is a world-class business school, committed to academic excellence in teaching and research. Studying at JMSB means joining a huge and close-knit global network of passionate and driven young business people.
|Undergraduate admissions||SGW||MB 3.255|
|Tours||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 246|
|Accountancy||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 249|
|Business Technology Management||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 244|
|Finance||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 251|
|International Business||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 252|
|Management and Human Resource Management||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 248|
|Marketing||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 247|
|Supply Chain Operations Management||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 245|
The student experience
|Co-op (with paid internships)||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 243|
|JMSB Career Management Services||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 242|
|JMSB LIFE for new international students||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 241
|Student exchange program||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 253|
|The JMSB student experience||SGW||MB Building third floor, table 250|
SGW Campus, MB Building third floor. All presentations run 30 minutes.
JMSB admissions for Cegep students
10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. — SGW Campus, MB 3.265
Hear a presentation on our requirements, tailored to students applying from Quebec.
- Accountancy — 11:30 a.m. MB 3.210
- Management, Human Resource Management — 12:30 p.m. MB 3.270
- Business Technology Management, Supply Chain Operations Management — 1 p.m. MB 3.270
- Finance — 1:30 p.m. MB 3.210
- International Business — 1:30 p.m. MB 3.270
- Marketing — 2 p.m. MB 3.270
The student experience
All presentations are held in MB 3.210.
- Get involved: JMSB student associations and case competitions — 12 p.m.
- Get experience: Co-op (paid internships) and Career Management Services — 12:30 p.m.
- Study abroad: International student exchange program — 1 p.m.
- Kenneth Woods Portfolio Management Program (Finance) — 2 p.m.
- Demo: How to prepare for a case competition (John Molson Competition Committee) — 2:30 p.m.
JMSB LIFE: Orientation programs and initiatives for new international students — 3 p.m.
In English: every half hour from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
En français : 12 h 05, 13 h 05, 14 h 05
Departure point: SGW Campus, MB Building third floor, Tours table 246
Length: 30 minutes