At Concordia University residence is not just a bunch of buildings with lots of beds and desks - it’s a home! Actually, it's a lively colorful place filled with vibrant, funny, smart, caring people from around the globe, some whom will become best friends.
Every residence has Resident Assistants and staff who will help you navigate your way around your new environment, some of whom will become trusted advisors.
Students often find that their social circle begins in their room and expands outward. From roommates, to friends on other floors, to friends across campus and in classes, you never know where your experience could lead you! There are three residences at Concordia University:
- Hingston Hall and Jesuit Residence at the Loyola campus
- Grey Nuns Residence at the Sir George Williams Campus
Criteria for admission
- First year, full time undergraduate student
- live 50km outside of Montreal and the surrounding area
- between 17-22 years of age
- purchase a meal plan as provided by the University's food service provider