Current student resources
Find all the information you need to succeed!
Everyone involved in Co-op uses COMPASS – staff, students and employers. It’s our online tool that helps you manage all your Co-op activities. As a Co-op student, you’ll use COMPASS to:
- View and apply for jobs
- Upload resumés and cover letters
- Review your study/work sequence
- Check out interview details and rank your job preferences
- Register for workshops and seminars
- Check availability with program coordinators and book appointments
- View and download administrative documents and forms, including the Co-op Handbook [pdf]
- Upload academic requirements such as work term reports and presentations, completed goals forms, and employer evaluations
Are you a current student? Log into COMPASS through the MyConcordia portal and click on Student Services.