- Provide multiple rounds of initiative selection and a range of supports to a diverse set of high-potential initiatives;
- Work with collaboration catalysts to offer small-scale funding and support packages, designed to initiate engagement with existing or emerging multi-stakeholder initiatives that have the potential for longer term engagement with SHIFT.
- Fall 2019: Building our Steering Committee, who will be responsible for creating SHIFT's funding allocation process in line with our mission and values
- Fall 2019: Consulting with partners to get feedback on our proposed funding and support model
- November 2019: Announce the details of our Funding and Support Program, designed to support new and existing multi-stakeholder teams working on socially transformative projects. For our pilot year, SHIFT will be distributing $100,000 in funding as well as an additional $100,000 of in-kind support to project teams, based on their needs.
- December 2019: Applications forms and more information about the selection process went live on December 9.
- January 2020: SHIFT will offer information sessions and office hours to support people in completing their applications. The deadline for applications is January 26, 2020.