Roger Côté, VP, Services
Roger Côté oversees the units that run the university’s day-to-day operations and functions. The Services sector includes Facilities Management, Instructional and Information Technology Services, Human Resources, Budget Planning and Business Development, Security as well as Environmental Health & Safety — all with a view to support the needs, well-being and safety of students, faculty and staff members.
The Services sector continually examines its programs in a bid to improve both quality and delivery while being mindful of trends and best practices in sustainability, operations, information technology and communications.
Before his appointment as vice-president in May of 2011, Côté held several, key management positions at the university. In 1981, he joined Concordia as director for the Loyola Campus Centre, and since then has served as director of the Financial Aid and Awards Office, executive director, Enrolment and Student Services, and an associate VP overseeing Enrolment and Student Services. He has filled leadership roles in professional associations and served in several government consultative bodies.
Côté holds a BA from the Université de Montréal and MEd from McGill University.
- Office of the President & Vice-Chancellor
- Office of the Provost & VP, Academic Affairs
- Office of the VP, Research & Graduate Studies
- Office of the VP, Development & External Relations, & Secretary General
- Office of the VP, Services
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Office of the Chief Communications Officer