Graham Carr, VP, Research and Graduate Studies
Graham Carr is the Vice President, Research and Graduate Studies and provides overall leadership and oversees strategic planning initiatives, as well as policy and strategy development, for research and research-creation, graduate studies and international activities.
Prior to his appointment in August 2012, he served as Dean of Graduate Studies. He has also served as Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Studies, in the Faculty of Arts and Science, as well as Chair of the Department of History.
Carr holds a BA and MA from Queen’s University, and a PhD from the University of Maine.
- Office of the President & Vice-Chancellor
- Office of the Provost & VP, Academic Affairs
- Office of the VP, Research & Graduate Studies
- Office of the VP, Development & External Relations, & Secretary General
- Office of the VP, Services
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Office of the Chief Communications Officer